This was the first Vischer Ferry Fire Company fire station. The Town of Clifton Park deeded over the Town Hall to the fire company to be used as its first fire station in 1947. The Town Hall was located on the north side of Riverview Road near Crescent Road and across from the present Vischer Ferry Fire house Station #1. The building was built by the town of Clifton Park in the late 1920’s or early 1930’s to serve as a meeting and storage place. It was used as a voting place, and square dances were also held here. This station is used today for storage.